At Oak Lodge we believe, and uphold through practice, the right for every resident to be treated as an individual with privacy and dignity and to be respected at all times.
All service users can expect:
- Choice and support appropriate to the resident's needs.
- To be treated with skilled care and consideration.
- To receive respect and dignity.
- Involvement in the decision making process.
- Access to community facilities, resources and activities within the home.
- Support of a relative or friend at any time.
- To have control over personal and financial affairs and the adequate support to do so.
- Protection from exploitation, discrimination or inappropriate behaviour of any kind.